On 3/25/2020 Minnesota Governor, Tim Walz, signed Emergency Executive Order 20-20, announcing a "Stay at Home" order in response to the COVID-19 outbreak effective 3/27/2020. Please note that banks and other financial institutions are considered essential businesses and will remain open.
Starting on 3/30/2020, Lakeview Bank's hours of operation will be temporarily adjusted to the following:
- Drive Thru: Monday thru Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Drive Thru: Saturday 9:00 a.m. to Noon
- Lobby: Closed
After careful consideration, Lakeview Bank has decided to temporarily close our lobby due to the COVID-19 outbreak as of 3/18/2020.
It is an unsettling time, not just for reasons of health, but also pertaining to volatile markets around the world.
Please rest assured that we are here to help:
- Our drive thru remains open regular hours.
- Access to our night deposit box and ATMs are available 24/7.
- Safe deposit box access and notary services are available by appointment.
- Online banking, remote/mobile deposit, and bill pay are accessible 24/7 from your computer, phone, or tablet.
We continue to monitor this situation very closely and will provide any updates as soon as we have them.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at 952.892.9700 or complete our Contact Us form if you have questions of concerns.
Thank you for your understanding & patience during this time.
Lakeview Bank is closely monitoring the latest news regarding COVID-19. We want to assure you that protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community is our top priority.
Please be confident that our business continuity plan includes a pandemic response plan that is focused on providing the best level of support to you as we navigate this evolving health situation. We are frequently cleaning and sanitizing surfaces such as desks, the check writing stand, computer equipment, as well as making hand sanitizer readily available.
As people are encouraged to practice social distancing, we want you to trust that you can bank virtually anywhere with Lakeview Bank’s online banking at www.lakeview-bank.com or on our mobile app. Online banking features include:
- 24/7 access to your accounts from a computer, phone, or tablet.
- Transfer funds between your Lakeview Bank accounts or external accounts.
- Pay and manage your bills online.
- Deposit your checks on the go from our Lakeview Bank mobile app.
- Use your Lakeview Bank debit card at our branch ATM or through any MoneyPass Network ATMs. Please visit our ATM/Branch Locations page for ATMs near you.
Additionally, there have been reports of scams from apparent medical organizations claiming to have a vaccine for COVID-19 and require payments to reserve a dose. Do not click on pop-ups or links from sources that you do not recognize that contain information about the COVID-19 virus. Be leery of phone calls offering special deals to clean and sanitize your residence that require a pre-payment. Remember, Lakeview Bank will never ask for confidential information (account numbers, debit card numbers, passwords, etc.) via email or text. If you are unsure of the legitimacy of a phone call, hang up.
Finally, we encourage you to visit the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and Minnesota Department of Health’s websites for the latest information regarding COVID-19.
Please check back often as the situation evolves for the latest updates.
Thank you for your continued partnership and trust.