After more than three months of a closed lobby, Lakeview Bank is reopening to walk-in traffic effective July 6, 2020! As it has been since the pandemic was first announced, our first priority is the safety and health of our employees and guests. Accordingly, we have implemented a number of precautions and practices in addition to our regular cleaning schedule intended to keep all of us safe and healthy. For our part:
- Employees are required to respond to a daily survey that they are feeling healthy and have not been exposed to anyone carrying the COVID-19 virus;
- Employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the building;
- Plexiglass sneeze shields have been installed at all teller windows and at customer-facing desks where proper social distancing is difficult;
- Meetings with customers will be held in one of three rooms, each of which will be sanitized after each meeting
For our guests:
- Use the hand sanitizing station located in the front door vestibule before entering the building;
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet;
- You are welcome, but not required, to wear a mask. Should you be involved in a face to face meeting and want your banker to wear a mask, just ask! We would be happy to oblige. Similarly, we will dedicate the first hour of every day (8:30 to 9:30 AM) to meeting the banking needs of our customers who are potentially most vulnerable to COVID-19 and we will wear masks during that hour when a customer is present;
- Teller traffic is limited to no more than four (4) customers at a time;
- Certain areas of the bank are restricted to Lakeview Bank employees only; please observe and respect these restricted areas;
- New pens are provided at the check-writing stand. Feel free to use them and take it with you when you are finished;
- Until further notice, our coffee machine is unavailable—and we will not be serving cookies on Fridays. As soon as we can re-instate these longstanding traditions we will do so!
- Most importantly, if you are not feeling well, please do not enter the building! We would be happy to take care of your transaction through the drive through, or you can use our internet or remote banking capabilities.
We are confident that with these additional health measures in place we can continue to provide you with the same level of in person care and service to which you are accustomed. However, if there is more we can do to make you feel comfortable as a Lakeview Bank guest please do not hesitate to let us know.